Thursday, February 16, 2012

Throwback Thursday

I've been meaning to do Throwback Thursday this whole time, but have been busy prepping for The Polish Ambassador show tomorrow, where I'll be working with the Grassroots California team to bring some swag to Milwaukee! Be there!

Anyway, if you know me, you had to know this would be the first song. Soldier by Destiny's Child! Especially cuz this thirsty thursday happens to be ladies night. But hey, T.I. and Wayne kill it too, boys, so don't write this one off! Anyone who makes a dubstep remix of this gets my eternal gratitude and the benefits that come with that.

The Jump Off
In the spirit of the ladies, I have to mention Lil Kim. This song is for ballers, male or female. Timbaland made the beat, so game over.

No comments:

Post a Comment